MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE

Vues Du Monde : ce Forum MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE est lieu d'échange, d'apprentissage et d'ouverture sur le monde.IL EXISTE MILLE MANIÈRES DE MENTIR, MAIS UNE SEULE DE DIRE LA VÉRITÉ.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
Marque-page social
Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE sur votre site de social bookmarking
QUOI DE NEUF SUR NOTRE PLANETE
LA FRANCE NON RECONNAISSANTE
Ephémerides
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

The Dark Side of Cardio…

AuteurMessage
mihou
Rang: Administrateur
mihou

The Dark Side of Cardio… Empty
MessageThe Dark Side of Cardio…

The Dark Side of Cardio…
©️ CB Athletic Consulting, Inc. 2006.
cb@cbathletics.com
www.TurbulenceTraining.com
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, presents…
The Dark Side of Cardio…
And Other Ineffective Fat Loss Methods
This information in this report is for education purposes only. It is not medical advice and
is not intended to replace the advice or attention of health-care professionals. Consult
your physician before beginning or making changes in your diet or exercise program, for
diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries, and for advice regarding medications.
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, M.Sc.,
President, CB Athletic Consulting, Inc.
cb@cbathletics.com
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
Dear Friend,
Are you confused by all the exercise information and misinformation, fat loss hype, and
supplement ads and fads you come across everyday? Are you sick and tired of following
programs that give you little, if any results, and take up too much time from your busy
schedule?
Well, join the crowd. There are millions, if not hundreds of millions of people in the
United States that are ready to give up on finding the right exercise and nutrition program
for their goals and schedules (if they haven’t given up already).
But that’s why I’ve spent years studying fat loss research, designing fat-blasting, musclebuilding
workouts for magazines like Men’s Health and Men’s Fitness, and applying
these workouts to thousands of people to come up with a safe and effective way to lose
fat fast.
But first, let’s take a look at dozens of different time-robbing, money-wasting, ineffective
exercise, supplement, and nutrition methods that are supposed to help you lose fat
(although the awful truth is, they don’t).
In fact, some of these exercises and foods are not only sabotaging your fat loss, but are
contributing to fat gain! It’s time to expose these fat loss methods for the frauds they are,
and identify the best ways to burn fat all day, even while you sleep.
Now, did you know that using slow, boring, steady-state cardio for fat burning might be
the biggest weight loss scam of all time? Yes, even cardio has a dark side.
The Dark Side Of Cardio
When asked to picture a typical “fat loss” workout, you see yourself on the treadmill or
running outside for hours each week (and hating it!). Heck, that’s why so many people
give up so quickly, or don’t even bother to start in the first place. And did you know
launching into a heavy program of cardio is the last place a beginner should start?
Because many beginners to fitness are often overweight and unprepared for exercise,
excessive cardio only predisposes them to muscle and joint injuries, especially when
doing repetitive exercise on a daily basis.
Imagine if you will someone that hasn’t exercised in years, is 40 pounds overweight, and
doesn’t have proper training shoes. Send them out on a 30-minute jog and I guarantee
you they’ll be injured in one or two workouts. Their body just isn’t ready for it! With
each workout, you’ll make the injury more serious and simply get closer and closer to a
doctor’s visit, rather than to your dream body.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
So instead of getting fit, jumping into a full-out cardio program can often knock someone
right out of their fitness program before they even start to lose an ounce of fat.
Yep, cardio is like good ol' water torture...because pressure, when applied over time, will
break you down.
So where should absolute beginners start? If you are a beginner, or you train beginners,
you should start with the Introductory Workout on page 35 of the Turbulence Training
for Fat loss manual. You’ll use basic exercises (even some where you are lying down!) to
build up the muscles of your lower body and reduce your risk of injury from training, all
while losing fat safely. And then you can move into the even more-effective, fat-blasting
routines of the regular Turbulence Training workouts.
Take your fat loss one day at a time...
"At mid-life, pushing 300 pounds, and highly skeptical of quick-fixes, I learned of
Turbulence Training and decided it was a program which made sense. It's about hard
work, sensible eating, and getting stronger. I found the efficiency of the program to be
appealing. In less than an hour, 3 to 4 times per week, the workouts are manageable on a
busy schedule. It produced not only weight loss of close to 60 pounds; my strength
increased rather dramatically. I have recommended the program to many men who are
seeking an efficient, yet demanding, program for fitness and healthy eating."
Todd Thompson, Texas
Now before we take a look at the effective methods used in the Turbulence Training
program, let’s take a look at other, ineffective fat loss exercise techniques.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
The Top 6 Exercise Methods That Are Wasting Your Time
1) Long, Slow Boring Cardio Workouts
Each day, I see the same people doing the same exercise routine as they did yesterday.
They go to the same piece of cardio equipment and use the same level and go at that same
slow pace as always.
And do you know what I see the next day?
The same old physique on that same person. No change. Next week? No change. Same
workout, same body. For months and months and months on end (if not years). I
apologize if it sounds like I’m describing your progress, but it is all too common.
Heck, I’ve received emails from men and women describing the 7 hours of cardio they do
each week, and their mounting frustration from the lack of results. So what’s the answer?
Should they do more cardio? Of course not, that would be insanity!
But the politically correct trainer would say, "Just keep at it. Keep working hard. Doing
more cardio in the fat burning zone will help you lose the fat."
Well I’m here to tell you in no uncertain terms, politically incorrect and all, “No it won’t.
Extra cardio will not help.” Doing hours and hours of cardio each week is a great way to
get nowhere in your fat loss program.
So stop worrying about exercising in a certain heart rate zone for fat loss. Forget about
how many calories the machine says you’ve burned (they are wrong most of the time
anyways). And get off the elliptical machine for good (I don’t believe the elliptical
machines are effective for advanced fat loss). Say goodbye (and good riddance!) to long,
slow, boring cardio.
2) Spinning
I know I’m going to step on some toes with this one, but let me tell you that no matter
how great you think your spinning workout is, I guarantee you it is inefficient.
Spinning classes are great for entertainment, and overall not bad for results, but they are
too long! They take up a full hour of your time when you could get your strength training
and interval training done in the same amount of time.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
2) Spinning (cont…)
What good is a spinning class if you really need to build the muscles of your upper body?
Why it’s no good at all, of course. Doing a spinning class today just means that you’ll
have to come to the gym twice as much each week in order to get the same results as you
would with Turbulence Training.
But with Turbulence Training, I’ve taken what does work in a spinning class and
shortened it, improved it, and created the Turbulence Training Interval Cardio workouts
that are guaranteed to help you blast through stubborn fat while still allowing you enough
time to get the benefits of strength training in the same workout.
3) High-Rep, Low-Weight "Toning" Workouts & Other Politically Correct
Training Programs (a.k.a “Water Bottle Workouts”)
The old “high reps gets you cut” myth is probably one of the most common
misconception about fat loss in the industry. Spot reducing doesn’t work. It won’t work
for your abs, and it won’t work for your arms or chest.
There are two very important reasons to include strength training in a fat loss program,
but it’s not because high reps get you cut. Instead, lifting moderately heavy weights for a
lower number of repetitions will help you gain muscle at the same time as you lose body
fat, and it will also help you burn a lot more calories during training and after.
This goes for both men AND women. A study of women showed that when they used
heavier weights and lower reps they burned more calories in the hours after training. And
that’s the key. You have to put “Turbulence” on your body so that your muscles will
increase their metabolism. By doing that, you burn fat and calories all day long, even
while you sleep!
And as if the high-reps belief wasn’t enough, I can't believe it when I read a fitness article
misleading women that they can get “toned triceps” by lifting soup cans or water bottles.
This will never happen! It doesn’t matter how many photos the magazines show you of
your favorite exercise instructor doing triceps kickbacks with water bottles in her hand,
you will not get her body by doing that type of program. What a load of baloney. Pure
politically-correct crapola. On the other hand, the bodyweight exercises in the Turbulence
Training workouts will help you get sleek, sexy, defined arms.
So let's leave it at this: For men and women looking to get lean and lose fat, you should
go for efficient exercises - obviously the more muscles used per exercise the better. By
doing pushups for example, you can train your triceps, chest, shoulders and abs all at
once - literally cutting your workout in half (or more). And that’s what Turbulence
Training is all about – more results in less time.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
4) Isolation Exercises
Cable curls, triceps kickbacks, leg extensions, concentration curls, and wrist curls. These
are all exercises that belong in the routines of bloated, steroid-using bodybuilders. Leave
these time wasters for them, because they don’t belong in a time-efficient, fat-burning
workout. If you want to build a cover model body in less than 3 hours per week, you
don’t have time for any inefficient exercises.
Instead, you need to stick with full-body exercises that allow you to train several muscle
groups at once. That’s the only way that you’ll get out of the gym in less than 45 minutes,
and still be able to improve your body. In the Turbulence Training manual, you’ll get 16-
weeks worth of Advanced Fat Blasting Workouts (starting on page 38) that show you
exactly how to lose fat and build muscle without the need for fancy isolation exercises
done on expensive machines.
5) Endless Abs
No matter how much you want to believe it, doing thousands of crunches is not going to
take off any inches from your waist or fat from your abs.
There are times when I’ve gone to the gym and completed an entire workout in the same
amount of time that others spend on only abdominal exercises. It’s ridiculous. None of
these people are any further ahead than they would be if they used total body movements
and made every exercise an abdominal exercise with the Turbulence Training lifting
technique.
The 3 keys to abs are:
1) Fat loss through fat loss nutrition
2) Fat loss through interval training
3) Ab strength through efficient and effective exercises
And while endless abs are ineffective, I’ve included the most efficient abdominalbuilding,
back-strengthening workouts in the Turbulence Training manual (see page 42)
so that you’ll get razor sharp abs with as little effort as possible.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vuesdumonde.forumactif.com/
Partager cet article sur : reddit

The Dark Side of Cardio… :: Commentaires

mihou
Re: The Dark Side of Cardio…
Message Mar 10 Avr - 10:15 par mihou
6) Workouts Lasting Longer Than 60 Minutes
Let’s see, take a 30-minute weight training machine circuit, add 60-minutes of cardio,
include 15 minutes for warm-up, stretching, and cool-down, and put that all together and
you have almost 2 hours “robbed” from you each day for your “fat loss” workout.
Now ignoring that these methods don’t even work that well, who has 2 hours to spend in
the gym each day? No one, unless you are a professional athlete, a movie star, or a hotel
heiress. You live in the real world, where you need real results in as little time as
possible. And that’s why I put together all of the right research and years of experience in
the gym to create the most efficient and effective fat loss program possible.
With Turbulence Training, you will be able to lose fat and gain muscle in only three
workouts per week, lasting less than 45 minutes each session. That still gives you time
for a shower, a protein shake, and to walk back to the office. Or if you workout at home,
you can do after the kids go to bed or before they get up in the morning without
sacrificing hours of sleep.
So What Does Work for Fast & Efficient Fat Loss?
To lose fat, you have to do what the average person won’t do.
You have to choose the right total body exercises, exercise at the right intensity, and
perform shorter bouts of metabolism-boosting interval training to get results. And if you
do this, you’ll not only reach your goals faster, but you’ll cut down on your workout
time.
If you take steps that no one else is willing to take, you’ll see startling changes in weeks,
just like Billy Williams…
“I lost 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me. My wife says I now
look like when we first met and I still have more to go. I can fit into my old jeans again
which is a big deal for me. I just cut back on starches and bread and do your routine 2-3
times a week. I never thought in a million years that just 10-20 minutes of weight
training followed by some cardio would get me such steady results. I even cheat a bit on
the weekends."
Billy Williams
These are the types of results you get from a professionally structured plan.
But planning a workout takes effort. And going through an effective workout of efficient
strength exercises and interval training takes even more effort.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
© CB Athletic Consulting, Inc. 2006.
cb@cbathletics.com
So What Does Work for Fast & Efficient Fat Loss? (cont…)
But you get out what you put in. That saying goes for just about anything in life,
especially for workouts.
So the choice is up to the exercisers in the gym I guess. If they stay in their comfort zone,
it will be easier on their body and their mind in the short-term. But over the long-term,
they'll probably drop out of the fitness scene as they find they never get the results they
want.
Or they can put in the short-term effort, researching the best program for their goals. And
with this approach, you get the long-term payoff of success.
I invite you to join the path to success. I've put over 16 years of brain exercise, research
and planning into my Turbulence Training manuals - 6-years of University, including a
Master's degree in Exercise Physiology (during those grad years is when I developed the
TT concept), and thousands and thousands of hours in the gym practicing what I preach
in my own workouts and with clients.
Turbulence Training
In the last 10 years, research has shown us two very important things about exercising for
fat loss. First, lifting heavier weights leads to burning more calories after the workout
when compared to lifting light weights. So that's why 8 repetitions per set is better than
12 reps per set. And that's one of the foundations of Turbulence Training.
And the second groundbreaking discovery about fat loss is that interval training is
superior to slow, steady cardio for fat loss and post-exercise calorie burning. So it is more
effective and more efficient to use short high-intensity interval training workouts than to
use slow, boring, long cardio sessions.
By combining this new, research-proven fat loss information, I've built the Turbulence
Training program, which according to other experts is...
"The single most effective fat loss training system in the world today. I've used it. I've
studied it. It works faster and more effectively than any other method."
Alwyn Cosgrove, CSCS, Men's Health Training Adviser
To order your copy of the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program, click over to
www.TurbulenceTraining.com today!
Any Questions? Send them to me at cb@cbathletics.com
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
The Importance of Nutrition
No matter how great any workout is, you absolutely, positively must be eating right or
you won’t lose fat. First up, we’re going to go over some of the more commonly
recommended supplements for fat loss. But let me tell you up front, not one of these is
worth your time and money.
This supplement expose alone will save you at least thirty bucks a month – or several
hundred, depending on how deep the supplement companies have their hooks in you.
Some of these might surprise, or even shock you! (And at the same time, I hesitate to
discuss some of these supplements, because it’s probably better off that you never heard
of them!).
6 Fat Loss Supplements You Are Wasting Your Money On
1) Green Tea Extract
Yes, it’s healthy, and yes, it certainly is the darling of the fat loss supplement world these
days. After all, research shows it helps you burn 80 extra calories per day, it doesn’t have
any side effects, it might even help prevent cancer, and even Oprah recommends it (or at
least that’s what the SPAM in my inbox says).
But the bottom line is that it won’t help you lose fat any faster.
By taking a look at this supplement more closely, we see a couple of dirty little secrets.
First, while it helps you burn an extra 80 calories per day (as shown in one research
study), that doesn’t add up to much in a week (1/7th of a pound of fat). And do you know
how easy it is to eat 80 calories? Why, all it takes are two tablespoons of non-dairy
creamer, or a cup of juice, or as little as TWELVE potato chips, and you can say goodbye
to the supposed benefits of the expensive daily Green Tea supplement.
And finally, you shouldn’t expect to get that 80-calorie increase in metabolism everyday.
It’s more likely that your body gets used to the Green Tea (just like it gets used to
everything), and that it doesn’t increase your metabolism by 80 calories everyday. So
while it’s important to keep on drinking several cups of Green Tea per day for the health
benefits, you can save some money by skipping the expensive supplements.
When it comes to calorie burning, leave it to your Turbulence Training workouts to take
care of that. Not only will you burn several hundred calories in each 45-minute training
session, but you’ll also burn at least the same amount of calories in the 24-hour recovery
period. That’s what putting your body into “Turbulence” is all about – more results in
less time.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
2) Caffeine
Caffeine is the world’s most-popular drug, and some people justify their intake by saying
that it helps burn fat.
And while it might help burn fat in a test-tube, it just doesn’t hold up in the real world.
Heck, take a look at the turnstile doors of your local Starbucks. If caffeine was the
wonder fat-burner that it is claimed to be, everyone walking through there would be
cover model with ripped abs.
But it just isn’t so. Instead, caffeine gained its reputation the same way Green Tea did. A
couple of studies showed that caffeine helped give a little boost to your metabolism – and
everyone jumped on the fat loss-caffeine bandwagon. But the truth is, the metabolism
boost doesn’t last, and the increase is so small it’s practically irrelevant in the first place.
Again, leave your calorie burning to your workout, and use caffeine in moderation. And
above all, stay away from sugar-laden, caffeine-overdosed beverages like Red Bull (100
calories from sugar and 80mg caffeine) and the drinks you can get at Starbucks (up to
400 calories and sometimes over 500mg of caffeine!!!). These drinks will sabotage your
fat loss faster than you can get your caffeine buzz.
3) Hoodia
Ah yes, the secret supplement of the African Bushmen and the fat-loss miracle pill that I
hear about a dozen times each day thanks to SPAM e-mail. Well, if it were only true.
Hoodia is one of those supplements where no one probably has true access to the real
ingredient, and if they do, they’ve added it to the product in such small amounts that it is
worthless.
Doubt me? Take a look at your supplements. Why don’t they list the amount of Hoodia
(or any other ingredient in there)? Instead, they list proprietary, trademarked laundry lists
of ingredients to B.S. you into thinking that there is an effective amount of anything in
the product.
The truth? The only thing effective about Hoodia is the marketing!
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
mihou
Message Mar 10 Avr - 10:16 par mihou
4) Calcium
Calcium is like the boy next door, the average Joe that everyone wants to see to do well.
After all, Calcium is a healthy nutrient, everyone needs it, there are no side effects, and
maybe, just maybe it helps burn fat too!
Well, when something seems too good to be true, it generally is. While initial studies
showed that calcium intake was associated with lower body weight, follow up research
(from different researchers) has shown that it’s not always true, and more importantly,
that supplementing with calcium pills has no effect on fat loss.
5) Chitosan
Let’s go back in time for this one. Back to the late 90’s when world-famous baseball
player Steve Garvey was in TV infomercials hawking a product called “Fat Trapper”.
The main ingredient of this supplement was chitosan, and the company reaped millions
and millions in profit.
But they were lying about the benefits. Study after study has shown that chitosan is
useless for fat loss. It doesn’t prevent your body from absorbing fat, and even if it did, the
results would be very messy and highly embarrassing.
So not surprisingly, the ads were ordered off the air and the company was fined in the
tens of millions of dollars. But don’t feel bad for them. This company was still able to
keep plenty of profit, and possibly some of your hard-earned dollars. Again, if a
supplement sounds too good to be true, chances are it’s not!
6) CLA
I’ll give CLA credit, it has staying power. Despite the fact that most studies show it
doesn’t work, it still sells and there are many salespeople out there hyping the benefits.
But the research studies show that in most cases, and even with the highest doses, that
CLA does not help you lose fat.
Now CLA is also recommended as a supplement to give you what are called “healthy
fats”. Healthy fats are indeed exactly what they claim to be. Despite the popular opinion
that all fats are bad, the truth is that everyone needs essential fatty acids in their diet for
healthy bodily functions and healthy skin. But while CLA is one source of healthy fats,
the best source of healthy fats is fish oil. Fish oil supplements are the only supplement
that I use on a year-round basis.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
Supplement Conclusions:
So you can name any (legal) supplement you want, and I’ll guarantee that it doesn’t have
any benefit to your fat loss program. It’s all a lot of hype, wishful thinking, and “looking
for the easy way out”. Supplements just aren’t magic pills when it comes to fat loss.
Heck, even pharmaceutical fat loss pills are marginally effective (and who knows all the
side effects that come with those).
Yet even with all I know, I’m still in the same boat as you. I want to believe that
someday, an honest company will develop a fat loss pill that really works. One that is
healthy, works quickly, and gives you energy that doesn’t cause you to crash. But until
that day, if it ever comes, we’ll have to be satisfied with getting those benefits from
exercise. Save your money on worthless supplements, and get real, lasting results from
Turbulence Training.
Now onto real food…
5 Foods Sabotaging Your Fat Loss Program
1) Rice Cakes (& Other Low-Carb, Processed Snacks)
So many people, including bodybuilders and fitness models, have been fooled by the
innocent rice cake. Made popular in the 90’s during the low-fat craze, it required Dr.
Atkins to prevent the world domination of these high-glycemic snacks.
But I still talk to clients that insist on afternoon snacking with rice cakes. Unfortunately,
the correct term should be afternoon sabotaging. You see, rice cakes do not fill you up,
do not help you control your blood sugar, and are not part of an effective fat loss
program.
So drop all of the low-fat, high-carbohydrate, processed snacks such as rice cakes and
cereal bars and eat only by these three words: Whole, natural, foods.
2) Juice & Energy Drinks (aka Liquid Sugar)
Wake up to a glass of sunshine, or more truthfully, wake up to a cup of sleep-inducing,
energy-sucking, fat-loss sabotaging sugar. And those so-called energy drinks? They are
nothing but a disastrous cocktail of sugar, artificial flavors, and oftentimes energycrashing
caffeine. Want to see your abs? Stay away from sugar-soaked drinks.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
2) Juice & Energy Drinks (aka Liquid Sugar) (cont…)
Juices and Energy Drinks are nothing but fiber-free sources of rapidly ingested sugar that
will increase your blood sugar and insulin – neither of which is good for fat loss.
Substitute a fiber-rich, nutrient-dense piece of fruit or a vegetable in place of your juice,
and use water or Green Tea in place of Energy Drinks. Whole, natural foods and calorie
free beverages reign supreme when it comes to controlling your blood sugar and fat
burning.
3) Coffee Creamer (& Other Added Calories)
There are many ways to get lots of evil calories in a small package, and coffee creamers
are only one of them. Other ways are butter, sour cream, and mayonnaise. The key point
to remember is that the benefits of an entire can be wiped out in one or two small
mouthfuls of food. Choose wisely when making your food and condiment choices. Have
I mentioned that you should stick to whole, natural foods?
4) Foods That Burn Calories
Mainstream media (especially magazines like Woman’s World and even Men’s Health)
love to champion the miniscule benefits you’ll get from adding lemon to your water, or
pepper to your meals.
“Burn extra calories”, they claim. “Boost your metabolism with this one secret
ingredient”, the headlines shout.
Poppycock! All of it.
None of these little tricks will help you lose one extra fat cell, no matter how much we
believe in them. After all, if a powerful drug like caffeine is of no help to your fat loss
plan, than how can we expect a slice of lemon to conquer the extra pounds?
Another magic potion exposed for what it truly is…useless.
Nutrition Conclusion:
I can only hope that you weren’t using many of these time-wasters, but if you were, at
least you can stop today and get on with research-proven fat loss methods. Eating whole,
natural foods, high in lean protein, fiber, and healthy fats is the best diet plan for fat loss.
You’ll find it nearly impossible to eat too many calories, and by eating in a slight caloric
deficit you’ll be one step closer to your dream body.
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
Nutrition Conclusion:
Eat whole, natural foods, add the metabolism-boosting, muscle-building benefits of the
efficient strength training and fat-slashing interval training methods found in Turbulence
Training, and you’ll have your fat loss solution firmly in hand. Add in consistency and
you could be losing up to 2 pounds of fat per week, starting immediately.
So say goodbye to long, slow boring cardio and start incinerating maximum fat in
minimum time with killer workouts you can do in the privacy of your own home in 45
minutes or less.
By following the Turbulence Training guidelines, you might be able to accomplish this
level of success...
"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end
of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel
outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each
workout. I didn't bother to take a 'before' photo, but I may still do that. I would have
touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed
for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient
program."
Chuck Fager
Save time, save money, and lose fat,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training for Fat Loss
P.S. Don't Forget Your 8-Week Unconditional 100% Promise
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Scrutinize the TT for Fat Loss program closely. Examine
it. Test it for up to 8 weeks. Use the program to the max. If you're not thrilled with your
results, then I want you to simply write and tell me, and I'll send you a prompt and
courteous, no hassles, no questions asked, 100% refund.
To order your copy of the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program, click over to
www.TurbulenceTraining.com today!
The Dark Side of Cardio…
cb@cbathletics.com
After Thousands Of Hours Of Research And
Personal Training…
I accidentally stumbled onto two studies that created the
foundation for Turbulence Training and has now changed the
course of fat loss training forever.
In one landmark study, researchers at Laval University in
Quebec compared slow, steady aerobic training with interval
training in a fat loss study. The researchers were shocked to
find that the interval training group lost more fat than the
cardio group. In the second landmark study that helped create Turbulence
Training, researchers found that performing 8 reps per set of an exercise helped
women burn more calories after exercise in comparison to using 12 reps per
exercise.
These are the facts. The research simply does not lie. The way you are currently
training is probably not only getting you less than satisfactory results, but may
actually be causing overuse injuries, or even catabolic muscle loss.
It didn't seem possible that they could achieve rapid fat loss with as few as 3
workouts per week' all under 50 minutes long, but the proof was looking right
back at them in the mirror. Just imagine - A fat loss program that can get you in
and out of the gym in less than an hour, allowing you to get back to your personal
life, your busy day at work or home to your family. And now these workouts are
available in one special new package that includes:
• A 76-page e-book crammed with beginner through advanced workouts,
giving you over 16-weeks worth of fat-blasting training programs -
VALUE $47
• An exclusive one hour MP3 audio going over every detail of the
Turbulence Training workouts and fat loss philosophy - VALUE $20
• A bonus 4-Week Bodyweight Only Workout that will eliminate any
excuse for missing a workout - VALUE $20
• An advanced bonus fat loss workout that combines weights &
bodyweight exercises in a Turbulence Training "fusion" fat loss
program - VALUE $30
• A 30-Day Fat Loss Workout Guide - VALUE $30
• and the Turbulence Training Nutrition Guidelines for Men & Women -
VALUE $27
And the best part is that you can download all of these from the
web in just minutes and start using these techniques today!
Click here to order
Message  par Contenu sponsorisé

The Dark Side of Cardio…

Page 1 sur 1