MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE

Vues Du Monde : ce Forum MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE est lieu d'échange, d'apprentissage et d'ouverture sur le monde.IL EXISTE MILLE MANIÈRES DE MENTIR, MAIS UNE SEULE DE DIRE LA VÉRITÉ.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
Marque-page social
Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE sur votre site de social bookmarking
QUOI DE NEUF SUR NOTRE PLANETE
LA FRANCE NON RECONNAISSANTE
Ephémerides
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

DECLARATION OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT

AuteurMessage
zapimax
membre mordu du forum
zapimax

DECLARATION OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT Empty
MessageDECLARATION OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT

TODAY IS THE DAY I TAKE CONTROL
OF MY FINANCIAL DESTINY.

DECLARATION OF
FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT

n order to attain a measure of success, power and wealth, I shall uphold the principles of saving and investing as well as controlled spending and disciplined consumerism. I vow to fully participate in the capital markets and make a solid commitment to a program of wealth accumulation. Determination and consistency will serve as my guides, and I shall not allow external or internal forces to keep me from reaching my goals. By adjusting my course and embracing a new mandate that stresses planning, education and fortitude, I lay a strong, unbreakable foundation for the preservation and enrichment of my family, children and children's children.
I, ,
from this day forward, declare my vigilant and life-long commitment to financial empowerment. I pledge the following:

To use homeownership to build wealth

To save and invest 10% to 15% of my after-tax income

To commit to a program of retirement planning and investing

To engage in sound budget, credit, and tax management practices

To measure my personal wealth by net worth, not income

To be proactive and knowledgeable about investing, money management, and consumer issues

To provide access to programs that will educate my children about business and finance

To support the creation and growth of profitable, competitive
black-owned enterprises

To use a portion of my wealth to strengthen my community

To ensure that my wealth is passed on to future generations
have committed to this unwavering, personal covenant as a means of bolstering myself, my family and my community. In adopting this resolution, I intend to use all available resources, wisdom and power to gain my share of the American Dream.

Agreed and signed: _____________________ Date:______
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vuesdumonde.forumactif.com
Partager cet article sur : reddit

DECLARATION OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

DECLARATION OF FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT

Page 1 sur 1