MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE

Vues Du Monde : ce Forum MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE est lieu d'échange, d'apprentissage et d'ouverture sur le monde.IL EXISTE MILLE MANIÈRES DE MENTIR, MAIS UNE SEULE DE DIRE LA VÉRITÉ.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
Marque-page social
Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de MONDE-HISTOIRE-CULTURE GÉNÉRALE sur votre site de social bookmarking
QUOI DE NEUF SUR NOTRE PLANETE
LA FRANCE NON RECONNAISSANTE
Ephémerides
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Will The Real Americans Please Stand Up? Please Stand Up!

AuteurMessage
mihou
Rang: Administrateur
mihou

Will The Real Americans Please Stand Up? Please Stand Up! Empty
MessageWill The Real Americans Please Stand Up? Please Stand Up!

Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006

Email This Article ... Printer Friendly ... Export to MS Word Document ... Export to plain text document ...

Source: Thought Criminal

Will the real Americans please stand up? Please stand up! Americans today are lazy, spoiled, apathetic sheep. They think whatever happens does not directly affect them. Tomorrow congress could repeal the 22nd amendment but you would never know because you don’t know what the 22nd amendment is, and it wouldn’t be in your newspaper, if you even read a newspaper. You are far too busy chasing that fleeting American dream like some vagrant that got lost in the desert and sees an oasis that gets farther and farther away no matter how fast you run toward it.

So many are willing to turn Iran into a parking lot but you can’t find it on a map. War has turn into America’s pastime. I guess baseball is too boring. You sit on your Lay-Z-Boy and watch the
fireworks from far, far away. Again, it doesn’t affect you because it’s just a TV show. Sooner or later King George is going to run out of grunts and the war machine will need fresh bodies. Where do you think he will get them from?

There is already legislation for just such an occasion. From 18 to 42 you will be enrolled in military and/or community service. What you are very unaware of is for the past 25 years our government has been chiseling away at our liberties. Before it was very subtle and an incremental process but I guess our current despot just doesn’t have the patients for such things and has turned the knob from soft tyranny to a full blown dictatorship.

A current example of our subjugation is a man with his child walks up to Dick Cheney and says that his war in Iraq was reprehensible. Cheney in turn has this man arrested on trumped up charges and the police knew that the man had done nothing but due to pressure from the secret service they arrested him anyway. You can no longer even speak to the ruling party, let along disagree! The man had not touched Cheney or yelled at him but calmly told him that he disagreed with his policies.

Sadly, we are all with Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is just a means to control Americans, it is a paper tiger that bares its toothless fangs at the American people and in turn we are to give up all the rights that our forefathers took careful considerate to give us. If they lived in this age, there would have been another tea party and every liberty loving state would have seceded from the union until the three branches of the government had equal powers and our rights were returned.

We have lost the spirit of our ancestral Americans, they knew what tyranny was. They experienced it firsthand. 21st century Americans are overly medicated on a cocktail of several drugs like Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil. On our television screens we are constantly fed drug commercials that are telling us that something is wrong with us and we need a pill to fix it. This is very reminiscent of Brave New World:

"Put your arms around me…Hug me till you drug me, honey…Kiss me till I’m in a coma. Hug me honey, snuggly…"

“A gramme is always better than a damn . . . A gramme in time saves nine . . . One cubic centimetre cures ten gloomy sentiments . . . Everybody’s happy nowadays . . . Every one works for every one else . . . When the individual feels, the community reels . . . Never put off till to-morrow the fun you can have to-day . . . Progress is lovely”

This is where the apathy comes from: Taking these antidepressant medications suppresses your emotions so you go about your daily activities feeling nothing at all. Pharmaceutical companies want to go one step farther through vaccinations and shut off a part of the brain where you feel euphoria. In the future when you give your child a vaccination for cocaine addiction they will never feel the joy of their first date, or having their first child. They will be just another drone. I don’t want to live in such a brave new world.

Those of you who still want to live in the America according to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights please stand up. Because if you do not their tyranny will know no bounds. We all need to stand up and remind our representatives that this is still our country and we will take it back and by force if necessary! I know that there are many informed Americans out there but instead of being a follower, we need leaders. Leaders who will establish their own grass roots organizations and wake up the sleeping masses in America. We need to make a presence at every location these politicians go to speak and expose their dirty laundry in public.

We need devoted Americans and not Democrats or Republicans. You have the right to follow whatever political party you choose but do not let it blind you or prevent you from standing up for what is right no matter who is in office. We need to sacrifice time and treasure if we are to change the course of our country. Instead of sitting on your behind and watching “As the world turns”. Why not try to become an active participant and change the world around you.
Will the real Americans please stand up?
We need all the help that we can get!

"The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men." -Samuel Adams
Michael Vail
michael@thought-crmininal.org

http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=982
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vuesdumonde.forumactif.com/
Partager cet article sur : reddit

Will The Real Americans Please Stand Up? Please Stand Up! :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Page 1 sur 1